I finished the 15ml tube of Clarins Extra-Firming day cream and I said to Keith… It’ll be the next jar of face-cream that I buy. My skin loved it!
I have been road-testing lots of moisturisers lately, too many if I’m honest. I was delaying buying cream because let’s be honest, it’s January and we’re all just about over the crazy christmas spend.
I was browsing the Brown Thomas online… They had amazing deals on Christmas skincare sets. There it was the Clarins set and it was thirty percent off. You can check out the deal here.
1. It smells amazing! Any product I put near my face has to have a gentle or pleasant fragrance. This ticks both boxes.
2. It’s quickly and easily absorbed into the skin.
3. It is a firm cream in consistency and so I feel it really plumps out my skin.
4. I saw a visible difference in my skin after just two weeks.
5. It didn’t break me out. I wouldn’t have sensitive skin, but recently a cream left my chin looking like the surface of the moon! I was happy to get back to the Clarins it’s clearing my chin up fast.
6. My skin is brighter and tighter.
Clarins said, ‘it smooths lines and wrinkles in just 4 weeks.* Clarins’ powerful plant complex — with extracts of organic Green Banana, Lemon Thyme, Bocoa and Oat Sugars — rebuilds the bonds between collagen, elastin and cells, strengthening skin’s architecture on every level’