I love Benefit Porefessional, but I’d longed to try the Kiehl’s Micro Blur Skin profector. I am so glad I have. This is just a fabulous product and I have a list the length of my arm as to why I’d recommend it!
1. It’s soft and silky. I feel the Benefit’s Porefessional has a heavier feel of silicone.
2. It’s a wonderful flesh colour.
3. It has a distinctive scent, and while it’s not immediately pleasant. I kinda like it now…
4. Sometimes when I cleanse, tone, serum and moisturise, adding primer before make-up, can make your face just feel packed with product. Kiehl’s is such a light layer.
5. It really blurs the blemishes and imperfections on the surface of the skin. It’s gives a lovely glow.
Now, I did find that the Kiehl’s didn’t give the same longevity as the Porefessional- but the benefits to the skin far out way this. I’d still use the Porefessional under make-up for a special occasion. But for everyday use under my tinted moisturiser, the Kiehl’s is perfecto!
Kiehl’s is sold online here. Have you tried this? What you think?