Cheesy title…but I need to tell you about this No.7 mascara.
So the backstory I was sent *No.7 Velvet Lash Mascara. It arrived through the post one day. My initial thought was…ah damn it’s not waterproof… to which I placed it in my testing bag. Realistically I didn’t imagine it would ever come out. But it did and I tried it. As I person with normal to combination skin… I have the oiliest eyelids in da world. You think I’m exaggerating, I’m not.
So here it is, No. 7 Velvet Lash Mascara, how pretty is the packaging. The rose gold tube is amazing.
1. The mascara is lightweight on the lashes. It adds length and definition without any weight.
2. It’s Core Brush Technology makes it really easy to apply.
3. I found it gives my lashes a fluttery curl.
4. It’s NOT described as waterproof, but I won’t usually have any transfer until late evening. (This is ground-breaking for me, because it means I don’t have to pull the lashes off myself with eye makeup remover)
5. As it’s not waterproof, I can take it off with Micellur Water.
6. It’s a little pricey… here! But you can use a No.7 voucher on it. That’s exactly what I did.
Ps. My Blogging schedule is haywire at the moment! I’m correcting five sets of mocks for state exams so you might not hear from me until Friday.