Is it just me or has cleansing become very complicated?
As a teen I had three bottles of Simple, the cleanser, toner and moisturiser. The routine was simple – day and night! With a half dozen cotton pads it was very easy. In recent times my cleansing routine includes Micellar waters, cloths, foams, gels and the latest in the long list is…
The Shiseido Creamy Cleansing emulsion* is probably the simplest cleansing system I have used in a long time. I am still using my Micellar water, to clean off the day. I then squirt (sorry If you hate that word too)… I pump, out the creamy cleanser onto some dry cotton rounds. I was also a complete rebel and used wet cotton pads… If you used to your face being cool and wet after your cleanse… The Shiseido takes a little getting used to… But here’s why I like it;
1. It’s a simple step that can be done at a dressing table without the aid of a sink.
2. It’s silky smooth and glides on the skin.
3. It’s fantastic at taking off eye makeup.
4. The pump dispenses the perfect amount in a double click.
5. Most importantly this cleanser doesn’t dry out the skin. In fact the skin feels so soft and clean.
6. You can buy Shiseido in Boots and get points to spend on goodies…
I was such a big fan of Shiseido back in my twenties. It then disappeared out of beauty halls but I’m delighted to be rediscovering it again now. Have you tried any Shiseido products? What should I try next?