When I was younger (*eye roll ~ I hate when people say that, it’s not that I think I’m old – I just mean…when I was a teen/ early twenties mad thing) I loved going to concerts and dreamed of festivals. I have been to a few festivals since and while the experience was amazing fun I’ve always had the experience that I’ve needed this or that… So I’ve put a little Survival Kit together and what’s better; I’m giving it away.
2. If you: like me have lost a really good gloss at a concert or even on a night out… It sucks! This Chanel sample is perfect to throw into your festival bag.
3. This Bodyshop lip and cheek stain is ideal for weekends away. When you’re packing light… Products that can double job are awesome.
5. Late nights/early mornings … If you’re doing it right you’re probably like myself not getting any sleep! These eye pads will add moisture to the whole area. Plus any packaging that remotely touches on Buffy… Eh I’m buying!
6. I have included this No.7 Gel Hi-Shine nail colour. They sent this to me ~ but being the impatient woman I am… I had already bought it! I love it.
7. Bath & Bodyworks hand sanitizer, is your best friend! Cause lets me honest… You wipe your own arse – your hands are cleaner than touching up sinks and anything else in a portable loo.
8. This Handmade Soap Company lipbalm ~ well it’s smells like chocolate orange.
9. These Durex Condoms, are also an essential, l wouldn’t use any other brand. Guys it’s important to stay safe, whatever your circumstances.
Check out the link here for lots of information.
To win this Survival kit, simply follow me on Instagram here, like the Surviavl kit photo and leave your name in the comments. You can also enter through Facebook. What’s your Favourite festival must have?