Happy Wednesday! Of course it’s a happy Wednesday… It’s nine sleeps to Christmas. I have a LOVE/HATE relationship with snapchat.
I love Snapchat because;
1. I can follow Jacey (Damsel in Dior) and Emily (Cupcakes & Cashmere) around LA!
2. There are so many funny Irish Snapchatters!
3. I do like the stories from around the world, I particularly liked (The Mecca, McGregor in 13 seconds, the 12 days of Christmas… I could go on..
I hate Snapchat because;
1. If I’m adding text, my voice echoes so badly in my tiny headphones and I contemplate posting it… Which means it plays again… I hate how I sound.
2. Complete strangers snap you, now some are great and it’s… Where d’ya buy your scarf?…but some are almost giving out to you… Personal favourites are… Siobhan can you speak up? Can you repeat that snap I didn’t hear you? Do you morning skincare routine…
3. It’s a black hole that sucks the time out of your life. There are times, I’ll have to put my phone down and ‘snap’ out of it and live in the real world. A tip for this is, to look at the App, twice a day. I usually check out stories while Tom is falling asleep and one other time throughout the day.
I snapped a lot yesterday and I thought I’d share my story here.
I got to spend the night with my family and this guy. It was made all the better by the fact that we were off work today. This dreamboat is helping me with my corrections. It’s so handy being married to another Geography teacher! If you’re interested in what we’re up to today… My Snapchat handle is Daisy13179! Do you like Snapchat?