I’ve been thinking about what to say/ how to start this post! Being a practical person (sometimes…) I decided to start with what it is I want to say.
“Happy Birthday Dreaming in Sequins”
I couldn’t let the year mark go by without reflecting on my experience!
I’ve learned so much about myself and the support network I have around me through my little blog. What have I learned?
1. I love Blogging, I love my little blog. I’m so proud of it. I set myself a goal when I started it, a goal that I’ve long since reached.
2. My family and friends are so supportive of me, especially Keith, my husband, he encourages, supports and spoils me with material and experiences to blog about. He is also the best proof reader! Thanks Keith.
3. Cliche Alert... You really can do anything you set your mind to…
4. Strangers are so complimentary. I was recently told on meeting someone that they ‘felt like they knew me… that they loved my blog’ I literally took the biggest redner.
5. A student Of mine told me his cousin read my blog… (Another Redner… Followed by ooooh shhhh keep that to yourself!)
6. I paint my nails a lot. I just about have enough nail varnish for that…*coughs
7. I drink a lot of coffee.
8. I carry too many lip glosses even in teeny handbags.
9. I buy too many lip glosses…
10. I’m so excited for 2015! I’ve lots of plans and ideas for this little space.
Thank you so much for your continued support… Special thanks to Glenn for the technical support…365 days, 211 published posts, 128,380 hits and one happy little blogger!
Thank you ❤️